Job Title – Production Designer
Location – Near Burbank, CA (flexible to work remotely)
Production Designer Job Summary
Integr8staff seeks a proven Production Designer to work within the creative development, mechanical and adaptive theatrical art work for our entertainment clients. Additionally, you will prepare files for print or digital publication. The ideal candidate should have the technical skills to format various layouts and ensure print and digital designs meet high quality standards.
Production Designer Responsibilities
• Collaborate with creatives to manage projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements.
• Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
• Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
• Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
• Manage pre-press process for print files
• Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
• Package files for release to printers or media partners
• Prepare files for on-line and digital formats
• Archive produced images and graphics
• Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
Production Designer Requirements
Resume, portfolio is required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered - Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
- Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in entertainment and theatrical key art production
- Must have entertainment production experience.
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Solid knowledge of the printing process
- Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail