Job Title – Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
Location – Texas or Illinois- fully remote
Full Time, Direct Hire, Exempt
Salary – DOE
Job Summary of the HR Business Partner position
Integr8staff seeks a seasoned leader and forward-thinking Human Resources Business Partner with a proven track record of success in building and uniting teams for an improved company culture.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing Human Resources support to the management and employees of their global field offices.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner position
Requirements of the HR Business Partner position
- Support assigned business groups by advising and counseling employees and managers regarding HR related matters to provide resolutions.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and counsel to the Company's management on issues affecting the workforce and the company including compliance and employee relations
- Manage the relationship between HR and corporate operations to improve the adoption of any policies, processes, and user self-services.
- Interpret and apply HR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with global field offices management to provide solutions.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Work closely with the corporate support team to address escalated inquiries, issues and employee concerns within the scope of the HRBP role for supported groups.
- Participate in the global field offices talent acquisition process as appropriate and support the new hire on-boarding process.
- Advise during the constructive/progressive discipline and termination processes.
- Execute corporate procedures to ensure key activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA).
- Oversee all background checks and terminations.
- Monitor and analyze global field offices turnover (including exit interview data) to develop, recommend and implement strategies to improve retention and mitigate undesirable turnover.
- Work with Sr. Mgr., HR Enterprise Partnerships, and global field offices management to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations, make recommendation for resolutions. Proactively communicate status to direct manager and all involved parties to ensure continued alignment and progress.
- Conduct trend analysis, track and report case metrics for HR activities, including those provided by the corporate support team, summarizing results for internal reporting purposes.
- Facilitate assigned activities in support of organizational change management initiatives; for example, training, coaching and communications for assigned business groups.
- Coordinates with LOA Administrator(s) as needed
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Updated resume is required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered - Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, etc. or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Human Resources experience in supervisory or management capacity required.
- Proficient knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws/regulations (e.g., EEO, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Track record of quickly forming trusted advisor partnerships with business leaders in order to provide day to day support on all employee management concerns, situations, and questions.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in English — bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
- Proficient organizational and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving, and overlapping deadlines
- Proficiency in use of Windows-based business tools; specifically, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word; Ceridian Dayforce; proficiency in ServiceNow is desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing or other environment with a large hourly (blue-collar) employee population and multiple locations preferred.
- Union experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in conducting employee investigations on highly sensitive matters such as sexual harassment, age discrimination, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with inside/outside counsel and company management (Corporate and field) to identify proper course of action and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals.
- Ability to produce, analyze and interpret technical documentation such as HR policies, HR compliance reports, HR metrics, etc.