Job Title –Account Director (ad agency exp.)
Location – Dallas, TX
Onsite/ Offsite - Hybrid flexible schedule
Summary of the Account Director
Our client, a national, award-winning, legendary multicultural advertising agency seeks an Account Director to support and lead the integrated advertising efforts for a leading and nationally recognized client. This is a phenomenal opportunity to develop a career with a highly creative and progressive agency.
Responsibilities of the Account Director
Requirements of the Account Supervisor
- Client Relations: Be in contact with the client via meetings, email, and phone calls. Day‐to‐day management responsibility for projects, as the of the key client contact on assignments.
- Core Team Leadership & Development: Facilitate work‐flow in multiple offices through reviews and meetings with Account Services team, creative and strategy.
- Manage agency resources and talent to deliver all impactful marketing strategies.
- Build strong relationships with and ensure communication between the core teams and different offices.
- Strategic Development: Develop project plans, gain core team input, and ensure sign‐off by key stakeholders including clients.
- Provide strategic planning and direction on assignments, working with strategic planning to develop plans, recommendations, briefs, and obtain consumer insights.
- Become involved with traffic, signatures, status sessions and general oversight of account details.
- Help ensure the work is on‐strategy, appropriate for brand and approved by Management Supervisor and client.
- Shoots, pre‐pros, press checks, proofs.
- Attends most client meetings, leads internal meetings with core teams, conduct last minute phone meetings amongst the different groups.
- Review plans and media specifications. Provide project insights to media team in applicable.
- Champion new marketing initiatives on behalf of the brand.
- Focus on client business needs and campaign impact presently and in the future.
- Be conversant with new media including unique email and online opportunities.
- Know what's being spent where and why. Ongoing management of internal financial documentation.
- Provide mentorship and demonstrate leadership so Account Executives fulfill their duties thoroughly and efficiently under your guidance.
Updated resume is required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered - Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship
- Minimum of 6 years of previous strategy-focused Account Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Background in integrated Multicultural marketing communications
- Hispanic targeted marketing experience with an emphasis in telecom preferred.
- Ability to facilitate the work of the agency (through multiple offices, remotely)
- Desire to teach clients and those around you
- Self‐confident, client facing, with an open minded approach
- Articulate with well‐developed presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with all disciplines (Media, account service, creative, production, event marketing, direct marketing, and online advertising)