Job Title – Production Artist
Location – Near Burbank, CA
Duration - 12+ months (ongoing)
Schedule - 40+ hours/ week (OT eligible)
Production Artist Job Summary
Integr8staff seeks a driven Production Artist with entertainment and/ or theatrical experience to deliver on the technical aspects of creative projects, mechanical and adaptive theatrical art work for our entertainment client. Additionally, you will prepare files for print or digital publication. The ideal candidate should combine exceptional creative and technical skills to format various layouts and ensure print and digital designs meet high quality standards.This role is purely production work.
Production Artist Responsibilities
• Collaborate with creatives to manage projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements.
• Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
• Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
• Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
• Manage pre-press process for print files
• Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
• Package files for release to printers or media partners
• Prepare files for on-line and digital formats
• Archive produced images and graphics
• Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
Production Artist Requirements
Resume, portfolio and hourly rate/salary history are required for consideration. Only Local candidates will be considered - Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
- Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in entertainment and theatrical key art production
- Must have entertainment production experience.
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Solid knowledge of the printing process
- Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity skills with attention to detail