Job Title – Data Entry (Logistics)
Location – Irvine, CA
Onsite | Direct Hire Placement
Pay Rate - $20/hr.
Job Summary of the Data Entry position
Seeking a skilled data entry candidate to support Logistics team for top exporting company.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry position
- Retrieves source files and completes data entry in a timely manner for each file.
- Verifies booking and container information through steamship line websites.
- Enters booking and container information into our system accurately.
- Obtains any data that is missing from each file.
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise.
- Maintain export files in an organized system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Data Entry position
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
Position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship. Background check required upon hire.